Chronobus C5 et C6 in Nantes (France)
Speed, regularity and accessibility...
Client : SAMOA (C5) ; SEMITAN (C6)
Partners : UAPS (C5) ; TETRARC and CERYX (C6)
Realisation : 2011-2013
SCE Missions : Design and works supervision
• Preliminary studies ; Preliminary & Detailed design ; Assistance with tendering and contracting for works contracts ; Approval of drawings produced by Contractors ; Project management ; Works Supervision
• Public survey, Impact study and Water Act
• Technical assistance for the development of public space (C5)
• Public lighting
• Deployment of optical fibre and video surveillance system
• Traffic studies and mobility studies
• Soil depollution studies
Rigorous organisation and methodology were keys in meeting the complex implementation in a short timeframe of these two projects.
SCE brought together an internal team regrouping very diverse skills : project directors, works directors, transport and public works engineers, mobility engineers, urban lighting experts, light signalling experts, landscapers, technicians…