CORONAVIRUS Business continuity plan for the KERAN group
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, the companies of the KERAN group (SCE/NAOMIS/CREOCEAN/ HUIT / S3D) are fully mobilized to limit the spread of the virus, to guarantee the health and safety of our employees, customers and partners, but also to maintain the continuity of our business.
Following the instruction and guidelines of the health and governmental authorities, we have in particular :
- Extensively expanded the use of teleworking, already largely in use in the company. To date, 95% of our employees are working from home,
- Suspended all meetings with our employees to give priority to digital collaboration platforms and virtual channels,
- Planned to replace strategic meetings for our projects with conference calls or video-conferences,
- Raised awareness among our employees about barrier measures and other health measures to limit the risk of spread,
- Mobilized our management team to adapt, on a day-to-day basis, as the situation evolves.
We can assure you that our teams remain operational and are fully committed in order to continue, to the extent possible, the projects in progress. Our project managers will be in contact with their counterparts in order to jointly define how to adapt our way of working.
This epidemic will have consequences on our country’s economy. It is up to us to minimise this impact by continuing our activities as much as possible.
We are dedicated to get through these challenging times and assure you of our commitment and solidarity.
president of Keran